User Guarantees regarding the sending of works to the site.
The user declares, insures and confirms Zinet Media Global, S.L :
- 1. Who is over 18 years of age.
- 2. That his or her identification data are true and verifiable.
- 3. He or she is the material author of the work you send, which is original and has not been plagiarized or usurped by third parties. That is to say, he or she guarantees to be the holder of the intellectual property rights of this work (text, audio, photographs and/or audiovisual works).
- 4. That, in the case of sending photographs, audios or videos of people, these have been elaborated with the consent of all the people who appear in them, and that these people are of age and give their consent and accept the consequences of sending this publication.
- 5. That, in the case of sending photographs, audios or videos in which minors appear, these have been prepared with the consent of both parents or legal tutors of the minor, and that these people are of legal age and give their consent and accept the consequences of sending this publication. .
- 6. That gives free of charge to Zinet Media Global, S.L . the rights of reproduction, distribution, transformation and public communication in all the possible modalities of the work sent, for the whole world and for the maximum duration currently provided by law for the protection of rights ceded and with the power to transfer to third parties.
The user is responsible for these statements and, consequently, will hold Zinet Media Global, S.L , harmless for the breach of the aforementioned guarantees.
Zinet Media Global, S.L reserves the right to decide on the suitability of the work for publication and may adapt it technologically, fragment it and adapt it to the ideal format for publication. In no case will works be accepted that affect the following principles: the right to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, respect for the dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance, as well as other principles that may be violated..